careers at elm
ELM | Ervin Lovett Miller is an established multi-disciplinary design firm with the belief that good design improves the quality of life and creates enduring value. Planners, architects, landscape architects, and staff work side-by-side in the firm’s Jacksonville, Florida studio to create superior, technically-proficient design solutions to achieve our clients’ goals.
We are looking for an ambitious, talented and self-motivated individual to join the Ervin Lovett Miller team in an entry-level architectural position. The individual will be working as part of a collegial, multidisciplinary team, providing creative design and technical document execution for clients requiring the firm’s exceptional professional service and holistic perspective for a variety of interesting projects in unique locations at multiple scales.
2-3 years minimum professional experience.
The successful candidate will have a professional degree in architecture.
This position requires:
• The ability to excel in architectural design and production assignments as part of a multidisciplinary team serving discerning client groups. Work may range from programming and conceptual design to technical detailing, construction document production, and construction administration
• A positive collegial attitude, strong organizational ability, and effective communication skills for use in an open and interactive design team environment
• Experience working successfully together with teams of subconsultants
• A working understanding of all project phases, from conceptual design through construction
• Technical proficiency in Revit; fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and In-Design
• Communication skills through hand-drawing and refined writing abilities.
This position provides the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Our benefits include:
A positive, supportive work environment
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Retirement Savings Plan
Discretionary Staff Bonus
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Annual Holidays
For consideration, please submit your resume, work samples including technical drawings, hand graphics, and salary requirements, directly to ELM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide attachments in PDF format, limited to 5MB, and reference “Architecture Position” in the subject line. Salary commensurate with experience and expertise.